We are a young company and are focused on WebRTC and communication via internet. We are always looking for qualified people in different positions.
Do you think we should get in touch? Just send us your speculative application or apply for one of our vacant jobs.
Brief description: We are looking for a student assistent to support our web application development team
You will develop our web based user interface. In close collaboration with our development and design team you will support us implementing new functionalities.
- You show a high level of creativity and analytical thinking
- You are flexible, work result orientated and have fun with your work
- You have good knowledge in oral and written German and English
We are a young an committed team developing innovative communication solutions with WebRTC. Our offer to you:
- Become part of our team and our young company
- You will work in the centre of Kiel, next to the Hörn
- A task with an opportunity to develop individually, challenges and a long-term perspective
- An innovative and pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies
- We are willing to attend your bachelor thesis
Send us your informative application as PDF to: email@example.com, be aware that there is no encryption for your documents when sending them via email. You can also send your application to:
z.Hd. Björn Schwarze